Increasing trade volumes together with greater scrutiny of cross border flows and a focus on compliance with export controls and import regulations can combine to create significant challenges to your supply chain.
In today's global economy, moving goods internationally can be a complex and costly activity. More than ever before, effective management of global trade issues is crucial to maintaining competitive advantage.
There has been a significant amount of increased regulatory development such as the export control reform, the new Union Customs Code (UCC) and changes to governmental systems facilitating international trade. Combined with developments such as Trade Wars, Sanctions, Brexit the role of Trade & Customs Compliance is ever more important today.
who should attend
- Global Customs & Foreign Trade Managers
- Director Global Customs
- Director Global Trade Compliance
- Global Customs Manager
- Director Customs & Export Controls
- Director International Trade Law & Customs
- Head of Customs, Excise Tax & Trade Compliance
- EMEA Trade Compliance Managers
- Head of Export Control
benefits of attending
- Assessing the effectiveness of your Global Customs Compliance Programme
- How to implement strategies to help you to manage duty costs by utilizing free trade agreements, special programs, and transactional structuring
- Best Practices for obtaining and maintaining AEO Certification
- Opportunity to exchange views with the experts, gain insight into recent cases and gather new ideas for your daily practice
- Case study on developing and implementing a Centralised Customs Clearance Pilot
- Evaluating your company?s preparedness for Brexit
Tel: +44 203 286 4071