Acquiring new companies, expanding into new markets, high employee turnover or engaging third parties, sales agents and distributors can expose a business to significant regulatory risk. Recent research across Europe has shown that companies will be increasingly exposed to Fraud & Corruption in 2016. One of the key drivers for this will be the current economic conditions.
With recent news of bribery investigations in Germany, Italy, Poland, Austria and other countries in CEE, Corporate Fraud and Corruption is taking centre stage in Europe. While many multinational companies have Ethics & Anti-Corruption compliance programs, they may always not be effective especially when operating in less transparent jurisdictions.
In this context GCM Parker is proud to present its 2 day unique conference in Prague: ?8th Annual Business Ethics Anti Corruption Compliance Strategies in CEE, SEE & CIS"
This unique event will feature practical case study presentations from Chief Compliance Officers, General Counsels and Heads of Internal Audit.
Testimonials from the previous Anti-Corruption conferences:
?Well organized event for an interesting target group. Recommended for those who do business in CEE, SEE, CIS or other emerging markets, or with partners in these territories?
- Deputy General Counsel & Chief Compliance Counsel EMEA
?I attend quite a number of conferences throughout a year and I must admit that I found this - one of the better. Well organised, interesting agenda, skilled presenters, value for money?
- Global Ethics Officer
?Excellent event! Thank you for organising it! I particularly liked the ?inside? views and knowledge sharing form Siemens, KIA, Tyco & Ferring pharmaceuticals!?
- Manager Internal Controls & Compliance CR & SK
PHILIP MORRIS CR a.s.
who should attend
- Head of Compliance / Compliance Officers
- General Counsels
- Head Of Internal Audit
- Senior Legal Counsels
- Lawyers specialising in white collar crime, criminal litigation and Anti Corruption
- Fraud Investigation consultants
- Ethics Officers
- Head of Corporate governance
- Risk Managers
- Head of AML Compliance
- Corporate Secretary
benefits of attending
Get Practical insights from the leading experts on:
- How to implement a cost effective Anti Corruption compliance program in Central & Eastern Europe
- Learn how to? reduce corruptions risks when doing business in? Eastern Europe, CIS & Russia
- Get to grips with local Anti corruption laws and enforcement
- Learn how to conduct Anti Corruption due dilligence during M&A and Joint Ventures
- Reduce risks by clearly defining policy for payments, hospitality and entertainment
- Learn how you can manage corruption risks in the supply chain and when dealing with third parties, distributors and agents
- Get the latest on how to conduct an effective fraud and compliance investigation
Tel: +44 203 286 4071